- Low carb and keto Valentine’s recipes for sweet treats
- Keto Peanut Butter Cake Bites
- Keto Strawberry Sundae Bites
- Chocolate Pecan Pie Bites
- How to have a keto-friendly and low-sugar Valentine’s Day
- 4 tips for a keto-friendly Valentine’s Day
- How to enjoy Valentine’s Day, without the sugar
- Romantic Low Carb Valentine’s Day Menus
- Low carb Valentine’s Day dinners for two
Celebrate Valentine’s Day with these luscious low carb recipes for decadent bites that will melt in your mouth. Go ahead and treat yourself, and your Valentine!
Low Carb and Keto Valentine’s Recipes for Sweet Treats
You can pop these tasty little cake bites in your mouth as the perfect ending to a Valentine’s meal or as a sweet treat at any time, even when it isn’t Valentine’s Day.
1) Keto Peanut Butter Cup Cake Bites
These have all the deliciousness of your favorite peanut butter cup candy, but in a mini cake form and topped with a melty keto peanut butter cup.
2) Keto Strawberry Sundae Bites
These mini sundae bites are a fresh take on traditional Valentine’s Day chocolate-covered strawberries, with the rich addition of mascarpone cheese.
3) Chocolate Pecan Pie Bites
You’ll love these mini pecan pies finished off with a coating of sugar-free chocolate. Pumpkin puree is the secret nutrient-rich ingredient that keeps these tiny pies moist.
How to Have a Keto-Friendly and Low-Sugar Valentine’s Day
While Valentine’s Day has a history of being an indulgent holiday (think chocolate and champagne), but you can still make Valentine’s Day special and low carb.
4 Tips for a Keto-Friendly Valentine’s Day
Try these keto-friendly tips for a memorable Valentine’s celebration.
How to Enjoy Valentine’s Day, Minus the Sugar
A not-so-sweet-fact about sugar is that the average American eats about 17 teaspoons of added sugar a day. Here’s how you can enjoy a sugar-free Valentine’s Day.
Romantic Low Carb Valentine’s Day Menus
Savor all the delicious flavors of Valentine’s Day with these romantic low carb Valentine’s Day dinners for two, customized to your personal carb intake.