Keto Chocolate Pecan Pie Bites Recipe
Cook Time: 0 Minutes
Phase: Phase 1
1 Maple Syrup (sugar-free)
1 COCONUT OIL
1 COCONUT FLOUR
1 Quest Chocolate Milkshake Protein Powder
0 1/4 PECANS
2 Pumpkin, canned
1 Vanilla Extract
0 1/8 SALT
1 COCONUT OIL
6 Lily's Sugar Free Chocolate Chips
- Whisk together the protein powder, coconut flour, and salt in a small bowl.
- Add the pumpkin puree, pancake syrup, coconut oil and vanilla. Blend together with a fork until it begins to crumble then mix in the finely chopped pecans.
- Divide into 9 balls, it is easiest to do this by packing into a 1 Tbsp measure. If the mixture is too crumbly and doesn't stick together, add more pumpkin a tsp at a time. Roll into full balls and place in an airtight container in the freezer for 30 minutes.
- Heat chocolate and coconut oil at 30 second intervals until melted in a microwave safe glass bowl (or heat very gently in a small bowl fit to another pan filled with 1/2-inch of water). Stir until fully melted. Place a piece of parchment paper onto a sheet pan, set aside.
- Remove the balls from the freezer and using two forks dip and roll the balls in the chocolate and place them on the sheet pan. Once all are coated place them into the refrigerator to harden for 30 minutes. Once hardened store the balls in the refrigerator in an air tight container for up to one week.
<p>We love the idea of customizing this naturally keto and low carb recipe to make it your own! If you add any ingredients, just be sure to keep an eye on net carbs.</p>