Keto Strawberry Sundae Bites Recipe
Cook Time: 5 Minutes
Phase: Phase 2
8 large Strawberries, fresh, whole
2 Tbsp Cream, heavy, liquid
4 Tbsp Mascarpone Cheese
4 teaspoon Confectioners (powdered) erythritol
0 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
2 tbsp Lily's Sugar Free Chocolate Chips
0 1/4 teaspoon(s) Coconut Oil
Ingredient notes: we suggest choosing 4 extra large ripe strawberries for this recipe, each weighing about 36 grams. If you use 8 large strawberries, divide the filling and chocolate drizzle measurements below in half for each strawberry half.
- Wash, remove stems, and slice strawberries in half so they easily balance on the non-cut side.
- In a small bowl, use a hand mixer to whip heavy cream to stiff peaks.
- In a separate small bowl, whip mascarpone, erythritol, and vanilla until creamy and smooth. Scrape in the whipped cream and mix again until well combined. Scrape into a piping bag, or small plastic baggie and refrigerate until needed.
- In a microwave safe bowl (or in a double boiler), melt the chocolate chips and coconut oil until smooth in 15 second intervals.
- To assemble the sundaes, pipe a heaping tablespoon of mascarpone filling onto each strawberry half. Drizzle ½ teaspoon melted chocolate over each filled strawberry half. Store in the refrigerator and serve cool. One serving is two filled strawberry halves (36 grams strawberry, 2 tablespoons mascarpone filling and 1 teaspoon melted chocolate).