I am a big believer in the power of a community to help you achieve your goals, and I’ve always loved how passionate and involved our Atkins online Community is when it comes to supporting each other in living a low carb lifestyle, sharing knowledge, tips and recipes and generally cheering each other on.
This is why I’m excited to announce the launch of an entirely new Atkins online Community and Mobile App. Atkins and SparkPeople have joined forces to provide you with the best nutrition tracking tools and low carb community support available in the health and wellness industry.
In addition to my “Ask a Nutritionist” section, where I’ll answer all the questions you have on living a low carb lifestyle, here are some new and enhanced features I also think you’ll really love:
- Personalized dashboard—Keep track of your daily food intake, fitness activity and nutrition goals all in one place. You’ll also be able to keep up with trending topics and discussions happening real-time within the Community!
- Enhanced food database—Search and find your favorite foods and restaurant items among a more robust food database including thousands of food and restaurant items.
- Advanced fitness device integration—Connect your Fitbit, Google Fit, Jawbone UP, Misfit, Garmin and RunKeeper for all-in-one tracking!
- Full-featured fitness tracker—Track a variety of activities and create your own custom workouts!
- Enhanced social features—Including forums, groups, discussion threads, Q&A, private messaging and notifications.
- Body measurement tracking—Track measurements, such as your waist and hips, to monitor your success.
- Wellness tracker--Monitor your mood, stress level and other health markers on a regular basis.
- Custom food groupings—Eat the same thing regularly? Group them together for easy tracking!
- Reports—You’ll have full access to a variety of daily progress reports. Great to print and share with your physician!
The new Atkins Carb Counter & Meal Tracker App has also gotten a makeover, with an intuitive design and modern new look, plus:
- Personalized Atkins plans—Take the assessment to guide you to a plan customized to fit your needs.
- Quick carb look up—Unsure of how many net carbs may be in your lunch? Quickly search our library of foods or scan a barcode to find out!
- Enhanced barcode scanner—Scan and track your favorite foods with just one tap.
- Improved recipe search—Find, fix and track over 1,600 low carb recipes.
I encourage you to sign in to the new Community and take a look around. If you are current member, it’s easy: You can log in with your current username and password, and one year of your historical tracking data will be migrated over. If you’re new to Atkins or have been curious about the Community, now’s the time to get started!
I look forward to “seeing” you around the new Community!
#atkins #lowcarb #lowcarblifestyle #atkinscommunity