- START AT YOUR VERY NEXT MEAL. Stop putting it off. Stop punishing yourself with negative thoughts. Make the decision to change and DO IT. You’ve got to just jump right in- both feet in the pool! And don’t you dare wait until Monday! By Monday, you might have already have lost weight.
- CLEAR OUT THE JUNK! If there’s junk food in the house, it’s got to go! Out of sight, out of mind.
- STOCK UP ON HEALTHY SNACKS YOU LIKE. I keep two-bite rosemary chicken roll-ups, fresh cut vegetables (with Atkins bleu cheese dressing), and whipped cream cheese wrapped in arugula and green onion in the fridge at home and at work.
- GET CREATIVE WITH YOUR BEVERAGES. I swear by sparkling water with lime and fresh mint. It’s my favorite! Recently, I’ve also gotten into iced green tea, which is a fabulous pick-me-up and is loaded with antioxidants.
- KEEP CHANGING UP YOUR MENU! There are so many different recipes to choose from, there is just no excuse to get bored on Atkins. Make a point to explore new recipes each season.
More From Colette
School’s back in session, and hopefully the “new” normal looks a little like the old normal. Even if you are still working from home, you might be juggling those responsibilities with getting the kids out the door and to school, preferably with some breakfast in their tummies and a healthy lunch and snacks in hand.Read More »
Set yourself up for low carb success this year by batch cooking the components for multiple meals in advance, with a focus on recipes that use the same base ingredient. This means your weeknight meals are ready to go in minutes! These three recipes use Air Fryer Fried Eggplant, which then becomes the base forRead More »
Are you ready to start working on your health and wellness goals for 2022? Now more than ever, the last couple years have showed us that a well-rounded approach to wellness, including healthy eating, exercise, adequate sleep and stress reduction, will help strengthen your defenses against health challenges that may come your way. And healthyRead More »