- START AT YOUR VERY NEXT MEAL. Stop putting it off. Stop punishing yourself with negative thoughts. Make the decision to change and DO IT. You’ve got to just jump right in- both feet in the pool! And don’t you dare wait until Monday! By Monday, you might have already have lost weight.
- CLEAR OUT THE JUNK! If there’s junk food in the house, it’s got to go! Out of sight, out of mind.
- STOCK UP ON HEALTHY SNACKS YOU LIKE. I keep two-bite rosemary chicken roll-ups, fresh cut vegetables (with Atkins bleu cheese dressing), and whipped cream cheese wrapped in arugula and green onion in the fridge at home and at work.
- GET CREATIVE WITH YOUR BEVERAGES. I swear by sparkling water with lime and fresh mint. It’s my favorite! Recently, I’ve also gotten into iced green tea, which is a fabulous pick-me-up and is loaded with antioxidants.
- KEEP CHANGING UP YOUR MENU! There are so many different recipes to choose from, there is just no excuse to get bored on Atkins. Make a point to explore new recipes each season.
More From Colette
9 Tips for a Stress-Free Year This year, keep it simple and focus on the things that matter. The secret to not letting stress get you down is making time for self-care and maintaining your healthy habits, while creating new ones. This will set you up for a stress-free and successful year. 9 Stress-Reducing TipsRead More »
Low Carb Versions of Takeout Recipes Atkins’ low carb take on some of the top 10 most popular takeout meals. Takeout food seems like a convenient and tempting option when you don’t have time to cook. It’s easy to rely on it often, but the costs to your wallet and your health can add up.Read More »
Low Carb Breakfast Recipes: Just “Add an Egg” Get a healthy start on the year (and each day) with tasty low carb breakfast egg recipes. Beginning your morning with an egg for breakfast is a delicious and nutrient-rich way to start the day, and it also may have other benefits. The Health Benefits of EggsRead More »