- START AT YOUR VERY NEXT MEAL. Stop putting it off. Stop punishing yourself with negative thoughts. Make the decision to change and DO IT. You’ve got to just jump right in- both feet in the pool! And don’t you dare wait until Monday! By Monday, you might have already have lost weight.
- CLEAR OUT THE JUNK! If there’s junk food in the house, it’s got to go! Out of sight, out of mind.
- STOCK UP ON HEALTHY SNACKS YOU LIKE. I keep two-bite rosemary chicken roll-ups, fresh cut vegetables (with Atkins bleu cheese dressing), and whipped cream cheese wrapped in arugula and green onion in the fridge at home and at work.
- GET CREATIVE WITH YOUR BEVERAGES. I swear by sparkling water with lime and fresh mint. It’s my favorite! Recently, I’ve also gotten into iced green tea, which is a fabulous pick-me-up and is loaded with antioxidants.
- KEEP CHANGING UP YOUR MENU! There are so many different recipes to choose from, there is just no excuse to get bored on Atkins. Make a point to explore new recipes each season.
More From Colette
Atkins’ Summer Low Carb Weight Loss Plan Research Shows a Low Carb Diet is Effective for Weight Loss How to Lose Weight on Atkins’ Low Carb Diet Atkins Low Carb and Keto Shopping List for Weight Loss Low Carb Meal Plans for Weight Loss 6 Tips to Jumpstart Atkins’ Low Carb Plan for Weight LossRead More »
Best Low Carb Breakfast Recipe for Father’s Day Father’s Day Low Carb Mexican Breakfast Pizza Recipe 4 More Low Carb Pizza and Taco Recipes Keto Zucchini Pizza Bites Cauliflower Crust Pizza Nacho Cornbread Taco Skillet Keto Taco Casserole Get Outside for Father’s Day Father’s Day Activities for the Family Best Low Carb Breakfast Recipe forRead More »
Full-On Low Carb Flavor with Flank SteakKeto Grilled Flank Steak with Savory Tea RubMaking the Grade: More Types of Steak Great for Grilling Low Carb Side Dishes for the Grill and a Mocktail Lemon-Herbed Grilled Vegetable Kebabs Mediterranean Salad with Hearts of Palm Hibiscus Mojito Cooler Mocktail New Low Carb Recipes Hot Off the GrillRead More »