- START AT YOUR VERY NEXT MEAL. Stop putting it off. Stop punishing yourself with negative thoughts. Make the decision to change and DO IT. You’ve got to just jump right in- both feet in the pool! And don’t you dare wait until Monday! By Monday, you might have already have lost weight.
- CLEAR OUT THE JUNK! If there’s junk food in the house, it’s got to go! Out of sight, out of mind.
- STOCK UP ON HEALTHY SNACKS YOU LIKE. I keep two-bite rosemary chicken roll-ups, fresh cut vegetables (with Atkins bleu cheese dressing), and whipped cream cheese wrapped in arugula and green onion in the fridge at home and at work.
- GET CREATIVE WITH YOUR BEVERAGES. I swear by sparkling water with lime and fresh mint. It’s my favorite! Recently, I’ve also gotten into iced green tea, which is a fabulous pick-me-up and is loaded with antioxidants.
- KEEP CHANGING UP YOUR MENU! There are so many different recipes to choose from, there is just no excuse to get bored on Atkins. Make a point to explore new recipes each season.
More From Colette
Plus, a low carb holiday cocktail party menu. ‘Tis the season for holiday parties. To make any celebration a carb-conscious affair, I have the inside tips on the yummiest guilt-free treats to fill your plate with and some fresh, new recipes to help you “sleigh” any holiday party. And let’s get out of the mindsetRead More »
Tried-and-true tips for low carb holiday baking and delicious, new holiday recipes. Just because you live a low carb lifestyle does not mean you have to skip out on freshly baked holiday goodies. In this blog, I’ll unwrap the secrets to low carb holiday baking, including must-have tips for working with low carb flours, sweetenersRead More »
Plus, new recipes for comforting low carb side dishes and dessert. It’s time to talk turkey and all the trimmings. Let’s start with some tips for stress-free Thanksgiving prep, followed by some delicious new recipes for comforting side dishes that will have you giving thanks because they are low in carbs. From creamy spinach gratinRead More »