- START AT YOUR VERY NEXT MEAL. Stop putting it off. Stop punishing yourself with negative thoughts. Make the decision to change and DO IT. You’ve got to just jump right in- both feet in the pool! And don’t you dare wait until Monday! By Monday, you might have already have lost weight.
- CLEAR OUT THE JUNK! If there’s junk food in the house, it’s got to go! Out of sight, out of mind.
- STOCK UP ON HEALTHY SNACKS YOU LIKE. I keep two-bite rosemary chicken roll-ups, fresh cut vegetables (with Atkins bleu cheese dressing), and whipped cream cheese wrapped in arugula and green onion in the fridge at home and at work.
- GET CREATIVE WITH YOUR BEVERAGES. I swear by sparkling water with lime and fresh mint. It’s my favorite! Recently, I’ve also gotten into iced green tea, which is a fabulous pick-me-up and is loaded with antioxidants.
- KEEP CHANGING UP YOUR MENU! There are so many different recipes to choose from, there is just no excuse to get bored on Atkins. Make a point to explore new recipes each season.
More From Colette
What is a Bento Box? Low Carb and Keto Bento Box Lunch Recipes Keto Sushi Stack Low Carb Thai Turkey Rice Low Carb Veggie Rainbow Keto Turkey Tacos Keto Chicken Caprese Salad 6 Tips for Building a Better Bento Box Low Carb Bento Box Lunches for School and Work Take your “brown bag” lunch toRead More »
During this new era of sky-high grocery prices, canned tuna is an inexpensive pantry staple that is convenient to buy, store and eat. Canned tuna is also a great source of protein that is naturally low carb, and is the third most popular type of seafood consumed in the U.S., according to the National FisheriesRead More »
In this article: Low Carb and Keto Recipes Using Seasonal Veggies Zucchini Frittata Zucchini Bread Muffins Zucchini Noodles with Spicy Chicken Sausage Green Bean and Smoked Mozzarella and Tomato Salad Snow Pea, Red Bell Pepper and Cabbage Salad Plant a Home Garden From Garden to Table: Low Carb Garden Harvest Recipes Recipes featuring veggies inRead More »