Are you ready to start working on your health and wellness goals for 2022? Now more than ever, the last couple years have showed us that a well-rounded approach to wellness, including healthy eating, exercise, adequate sleep and stress reduction, will help strengthen your defenses against health challenges that may come your way.
And healthy eating can start with Atkins’ low carb lifestyle, which focuses on limiting carbohydrates to help your body burn fat instead of sugar for fuel, leading to more consistent energy levels throughout the day and helping you lose weight, as well as other proven benefits beyond just weight loss.
Here’s why Atkins can work for you, withover 100 clinical studies to support these proven benefits of a low carb lifestyle:
What makes a low carb lifestyle like Atkins potentially so effective and sustainable is that you can customize your level of carbohydrate intake based on your personal needs and goals:
- You may lose weight efficiently and keep it off.
- See results without having to count calories.
- You may reduce risk factors for heart disease, insulin resistance and diabetes.
- You may reduce markers of chronic health issues.
- Help support a healthier cholesterol profile.
- You may improve your gut health.
- Experience steady energy levels throughout the day.
- Feel full and satisfied when following a low carb lifestyle.
- Help reduce food cravings.
- Help support mental clarity and memory.
Do you want the fast results of the original keto diet? Try Atkins 20.
If you’d like a more flexible version of keto, try Atkins 40.
If you’re interested in embracing a low carb lifestyle while eating a full range of foods, try Atkins 100.
You can find a full comparison of Atkins 20, Atkins 40 and Atkins 100 here, so you can decide which low carb plan works best for you, and you can also learn more about the benefits of Atkins beyond weight loss. Plus, you have access to an inspiring Community of like-minded people passionate about embracing wellness through a low carb lifestyle, as well as free tools like the new and improved app and over 1,600 mouthwatering low carb recipes.
Here’s to a year of optimal wellness in 2022!