Atkins Cuisine Pancakes
Cook Time: 15 Minutes
Phase: Phase 2
- 1 individual packet Sucralose Based Sweetener (Sugar Substitute)
- 1 large Egg (Whole)
- 2 tsp Baking Powder (Straight Phosphate, Double Acting)
- 0.25 tsp Salt
- 1 cup Cream (Half & Half)
- 3 serving All Purpose Low-Carb Baking Mix
DIRECTIONSUse the Atkins recipe to make All Purpose Low-Carb Baking Mix for this recipe. Serve pancakes with sugar-free pancake syrup and add fresh or frozen blueberries, if desired. This recipe makes ten 4-inch pancakes. Each serving is one pancake. You can freeze and reheat them before serving.
- Blend together 1 cup baking mix, sugar substitute, baking powder and salt in a large mixing bowl.
- Add the half and half and egg. Whisk batter. Let the mixture sit for at least 5 minutes to activate the baking powder.
- Coat the griddle with olive oil spray. Over medium heat, cook 4 pancakes at a time. When bubbles appear on the top and the edges are firm, flip the pancakes and cook another 2 3 minutes. Keep warm in the oven.
- Repeat with remaining pancakes.