Sun-Dried Tomato Deviled Eggs Recipe
Cook Time: 20 Minutes
Phase: Phase 1
12 large Egg (Whole)
0 29/48 tbsp chopped Shallots
1 oz SUN-DRIED TOMATOES Great Lakes International Trading, Inc.
2 1/2 tbsp REAL MAYONNAISE Unilever Bestfoods North America
0 1/4 tsp Tabasco Sauce
1 tsp DIJON MUSTARD Whole Foods Market, Inc.
1 1/2 tbsp Sour Cream (Cultured)
- Place eggs in a large saucepan in a single layer covered with 1-inch of water. Bring to a boil; cover, remove from heat and let stand 20 minutes.
- Run unpeeled eggs under cold water until cool to make them easy to peel.
- Peel and halve eggs lengthwise. Set aside white halves on a plate.
- Transfer yolks to a medium mixing bowl and mash with mayonnaise, sour cream, minced sun-dried tomatoes, shallots, mustard, hot sauce, salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste.
- Spoon filling into egg halves evenly, mounding slightly. Serve immediately or refrigerate in an airtight container.
Having a party? When planning your low carb spread, think about which dishes you can make in advance and which need fresh ingredients that day.