Keto Cauliflower Risotto Recipe
Cook Time: 15 Minutes
Phase: Phase 1
1 tablespoon EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL
0 1/2 cup Bouillon Vegetable Broth
2 cup CAULIFLOWER
1 tbsp chopped Shallots
0 1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese (Grated)
2 tbsp PARSLEY
2 tbsp HEAVY CREAM
- Pulse cauliflower florets in a food processor until they are the size of grains of rice.
- In a skillet over medium heat cook shallots in the olive oil until tender.
- Add cauliflower and toss to coat; add vegetable stock and cook until tender, about 10 minutes.
- Add cream, chopped parsley and cheese.
- Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste.
If using frozen cauliflower rice in this naturally keto and low carb recipe, be sure to thaw first and then drain all excess moisture.