Keto Cauliflower Risotto Recipe
Cook Time: 15 Minutes
Phase: Phase 1
2 cup Cauliflower
1 tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1 tbsp chopped Shallots
0 1/2 cup Bouillon Vegetable Broth
2 tbsp Heavy Cream
2 tbsp Parsley
0 1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese (Grated)
- Pulse cauliflower florets in a food processor until they are the size of grains of rice.
- In a skillet over medium heat cook shallots in the olive oil until tender.
- Add cauliflower and toss to coat; add vegetable stock and cook until tender, about 10 minutes.
- Add cream, chopped parsley and cheese.
- Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste.
If using frozen cauliflower rice in this naturally keto and low carb recipe, be sure to thaw first and then drain all excess moisture.