Buffalo Hot Wing Cauliflower
Cook Time: 45 Minutes
Phase: Phase 1
- 1 head large (6-7" dia) Cauliflower
- 2 tbsp Light Olive Oil
- 4 tbsp Red Hot Buffalo Wing Sauce
- 3 tsp Sriracha Hot Chili Sauce
- 2 tbsp Unsalted Butter Stick
- 1.5 oz Blue or Roquefort Cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Cut cauliflower into smaller florets and sprinkle with 1 tablespoon olive oil. Roast on a baking sheet for 35-40 minutes or until tender.
- While cauliflower is roasting, put hot wing sauce and siracha into a small sauce pan and heat until boiling. Lower heat and simmer for 10 minutes. Add butter, stir until melted and allow to cool to room temperature. Heat a large sauté pan with remaining oil. Add the cauliflower and sauté until heated through, add the hot sauce and continue to cook for 1 minute, tossing continuously until fully coated. Serve immediately with blue cheese sprinkled on top.