Baked Salmon with Bok Choy and Mixed Greens Recipe
Cook Time: 10 Minutes
Phase: Phase 2
1 Keto Sherry Vinaigrette
0 1/2 tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
0 1/4 tablespoon Unsalted Butter Stick
6 oz Atlantic Salmon (Farmed)
0 1/16 tsp Salt
0 1/16 tsp Black Pepper
8 oz Chinese Cabbage (Bok-Choy, Pak-Choi)
0 1/8 tsp Lemon Zest
0 1/2 cup Trader Joe's Fire Roasted Red Peppers
0 1/2 oz Salsa
1 cup, shredded or chopped Mixed Salad Greens
2 oz Pickled Okra
0 3/4 cup, chopped Snowpeas (Pea Pod)
Use the Atkins recipe to make Sherry Vinaigrette for this recipe, you will need 2 tbsp.
- Preheat oven to 475° F. Place olive oil and butter in a skillet large enough to hold fish in a single layer.
- Place skillet with just the olive oil and butter into the oven for 3 minutes, until butter is melted. Season fish with salt and pepper. Place fish flesh side down in prepared skillet. Bake 10 minutes, turning carefully once halfway through cooking time, until just cooked through.
- Remove from skillet; tent with foil. Add diced bok choy and lemon zest to skillet. Stir to coat with pan's oil. Place in oven 1 minute, until leaves are wilted and stems are warmed through.
- To make puree, blend peppers and salsa in a blender 30 seconds.
- Top bok choy with fish and dollop with the purée.
- Toss the greens, pickled okra, and snow peas with the Sherry Vinaigrette. Serve with the salmon and bok choy.
Whether you’re feeding a family or cooking for one, you can update the serving settings above to reveal the required amount of ingredients.