Crustless Spinach Quiche
Cook Time: 30 Minutes
Phase: Phase 1
- 2 tsp Canola Vegetable Oil
- 6.5 oz Frozen Chopped Spinach
- 0.5 cup chopped Scallions or Spring Onions
- 1 cup Heavy Cream
- 1 cup shredded Muenster Cheese
- 0.25 tsp Salt
- 4 large Egg (Whole)
- 0.13 tsp Nutmeg (Ground)
- 0.25 tsp Black Pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C). Lightly grease a 9 inch pie pan.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add onions and cook, stirring occasionally, until onions are soft. Stir in spinach and continue cooking until excess moisture has evaporated.
- In a large bowl, combine eggs, cream, cheese, salt, 1/8 tsp nutmeg and pepper. Add spinach mixture and stir to blend. Pour into prepared pie pan.
- Bake in preheated oven until eggs have set, about 30 minutes. Let cool for 10 minutes before serving.