Crustless Spinach Quiche
Cook Time: 20 Minutes
Phase: Phase 1
- 2 Teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 Cup green onion, chopped
- 6 1/2 Ounce frozen chopped spinach
- 4 Each large eggs
- 1 Cup heavy cream
- 1 Cup muenster cheese, shredded
- 1/4 Teaspoon salt
- 1/8 Teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 Teaspoon ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C). Lightly grease a 9 inch pie pan.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add onions and cook, stirring occasionally, until onions are soft. Stir in spinach and continue cooking until excess moisture has evaporated.
- In a large bowl, combine eggs, cream, cheese, salt, nutmeg and pepper. Add spinach mixture and stir to blend. Pour into prepared pie pan.
- Bake in preheated oven until eggs have set, about 30 minutes. Let cool for 10 minutes before serving.