Tomato and Olive Polenta Triangles Recipe
Cook Time: 60 Minutes
Phase: Phase 3
0 1/3 cup Parmesan Cheese (Grated)
2 1/4 cup Chicken Broth, Bouillon or Consomme
0 1/4 tsp SALT
0 1/4 tsp BLACK PEPPER
20 each KALAMATA OLIVES
1 tbsp TOMATO PASTE
0 1/4 cup HEAVY CREAM
0 1/2 cup Yellow Whole Grain Corn Meal
3 tablespoon EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL
- Brush a 10-inch pie plate with olive oil and set aside.
- Bring broth and cream to a boil in a heavy 3-quart saucepan oven medium-high heat. Whisking constantly, gradually add cornmeal, salt and pepper.
- Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer, stirring constantly with a wooden spoon until thick and creamy, about 15 minutes. Turn off heat. Add Parmesan, diced olives and tomato paste and stir until cheese has melted.
- Pour mixture into pie plate; spread evenly. Top with plastic wrap and cook at room temperature until set, about 30 minutes. Cut into wedges and set aside.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil until hot. Add polenta wedges and fry until golden brown, about 2 minutes per side.
- Serve immediately.
Whether you’re feeding a family or cooking for one, you can update the serving settings above to reveal the required amount of ingredients.