Keto Shrimp Cocktail with Two Sauces Recipe
Cook Time: 5 Minutes
Phase: Phase 1
24 large Shrimp
2 tablespoon Horseradish Sauce
1 tbsp Real Mayonnaise
0 1/2 medium (approx 2-3/4" long, 2-1/2" dia) Sweet Red Peppers
0 4/24 tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
2 tablespoon Green Tomato Chile Sauce (Salsa Verde)
0 1/4 cup Parsley
1 large Scallions or Spring Onions
0 2/3 tbsp Light Olive Oil
1 tbsp chopped Chives
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Peel shrimp (leave tails on, if desired). Remove black veins from each shrimp with a small sharp knife; rinse shrimp. Cook shrimp 3 to 5 minutes just until opaque and cooked through. Remove with a slotted spoon and refresh under cold water (shrimp may be made 1 day ahead).
- In a food processor or blender, process horseradish, mayonnaise, chopped bell pepper and Worcestershire sauce until fairly smooth. Transfer to a bowl; clean bowl of food processor.
- Process salsa, parsley, chopped onion and oil until fairly smooth. On each serving plate, place 1 tablespoon red sauce and 1 tablespoon green sauce side by side.
- Spread sauces out toward the edge of the plate with the tip of a knife. Arrange 4 shrimp in a circular pattern over sauce.
- Sprinkle with chopped chives and serve
Having a party? When planning your low carb spread, think about which dishes you can make in advance and which need fresh ingredients that day.