Keto Sausage and Egg Muffin Cups Recipe
Cook Time: 30 Minutes
Phase: Phase 1
12 oz Pork Italian Sausage
0 2/3 lb Ground Turkey
0 2/3 cup, chopped Sweet Red Peppers
13 large Egg (Whole)
1 tbsp Parsley (Dried)
0 1/2 tsp Salt
0 1/4 tsp Black Pepper
0 1/4 tsp, leaves Thyme (Dried)
0 1/4 tsp Paprika
0 1/8 tsp Nutmeg (Ground)
0 1/8 tsp Red or Cayenne Pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a muffin tin with twelve wells.
- Combine the sausage and ground turkey until thoroughly mixed.
- Add chopped red bell pepper, one egg, parsley, salt, pepper, thyme, paprika, nutmeg, and cayenne. Mix together with hands until all ingredients are incorporated.
- Divide sausage mixture evenly between the 12 muffin wells (about 66 grams in each). Press sausage mixture to form an outer layer, pushing mixture up and slightly over the rims of the wells, making sure there are no holes.
- Crack an egg into each well and immediately place in oven. Bake for 25-30 minutes until eggs are set. Top with cheese and hot sauce or salsa if desired (don't forget to add the extra grams of NC if you do).
Whether you’re feeding a family or cooking for one, you can update the serving settings above to reveal the required amount of ingredients.