Keto Sausage and Egg Muffin Cups Recipe
Cook Time: 30 Minutes
Phase: Phase 1
0 1/8 tsp Red or Cayenne Pepper
0 1/4 tsp, leaves Thyme (Dried)
1 tbsp Parsley (Dried)
0 2/3 lb GROUND TURKEY Diestel Turkey Ranch
0 1/4 tsp PAPRIKA Mojave Foods Corporation
13 large Egg (Whole)
0 1/4 tsp BLACK PEPPER Finlay Extracts & Ingredients USA, Inc.
0 2/3 cup, chopped SWEET RED PEPPERS La Cena Fine Foods, Ltd.
12 oz PORK ITALIAN SAUSAGE Taverrite's Italian Foods,LLC
0 1/8 tsp Nutmeg (Ground)
0 1/2 tsp SALT Morton Salt, Inc.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a muffin tin with twelve wells.
- Combine the sausage and ground turkey until thoroughly mixed.
- Add thyme, parsley, cayenne, paprika, nutmeg, salt, black pepper, chopped red bell peppers and 1 egg. Mix together with hands until all ingredients are incorporated.
- Divide sausage mixture evenly between the 12 muffin wells. Push mixture up and slightly over the rims of the wells making sure there are no holes.
- Crack an egg into each well and immediately place in oven. Bake for 25-30 minutes until eggs are set. Top with cheese and hot sauce or salsa if desired (don't forget to add the extra grams of NC if you do).
Whether you’re feeding a family or cooking for one, you can update the serving settings above to reveal the required amount of ingredients.