Salmon with Peanut Sauce over Broccoli Salad Recipe
Cook Time: 17 Minutes
Phase: Phase 1
1 tbsp Sherry - Holland House (cooking wine) 2 Tblsp
1 1/2 fl oz CHICKEN BROTH CAMPBELL SOUP COMPANY
2 tbsp REAL MAYONNAISE Unilever Bestfoods North America
0 1/2 tsp GINGER Fuji Food Products Inc.
4 cup SPRING MIX SALAD Green Chemical Products Inc.
0 1/2 tsp GARLIC Iberia Foods Corporation
1 tbsp Tamari Soybean Sauce
2 teaspoon Sucralose Based Sweetener (Sugar Substitute)
3 tablespoon PEANUT BUTTER Conagra Brands, Inc.
4 cup flowerets Broccoli Flower Clusters
1 1/2 tsp SRIRACHA HOT CHILI SAUCE Kikkoman Sales USA, Inc.
20 oz, boneless, raw SALMON Changing Seas
- Purée peanut butter, chicken broth (1.5 oz = 3tbsp), mayonnaise, tamari, sherry, chili sauce, ginger, garlic and granulated sugar substitute in a blender until smooth.
- Heat oven to 300°F. Line jelly-roll pan with aluminum foil. Place fish skin side down on pan. Bake 17 to 18 minutes until fish flakes easily with fork and center is still slightly rosy.
- Cook or steam broccoli until crisp but tender.
- Toss mesclun and broccoli with 1/4 cup peanut sauce. Divide on four plates.
- Top each salad with a piece of fish. Drizzle remaining sauce over all.
Whether you’re feeding a family or cooking for one, you can update the serving settings above to reveal the required amount of ingredients.