Keto Rosemary Garlic Beef Rib Roast Recipe
Cook Time: 150 Minutes
Phase: Phase 1
1 tbsp Rosemary (Dried)
1 1/2 tsp Garlic
0 3/4 tsp Salt
0 1/4 tsp Black Pepper
96 oz Beef chuck, arm pot roast
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Combine rosemary, minced garlic, salt and pepper in a bowl; press evenly into surface of beef.
- Arrange roast, fat side up, in a shallow roasting pan. Insert ovenproof meat thermometer so tip is centered in thickest part of beef, not touching bone or resting in fat.
- Roast 2 1/2 hours for medium-rare (135°F) or 2 3/4 hours for medium (145°F). Let stand 15 minutes before cutting into slices.
- Add 3/4 cup of water to roasting pan. Place pan over two stovetop burners over medium heat.
- Scrape up browned bits with a wooden spoon; cook 2-3 minutes for flavors to blend. Strain and serve sauce with beef.
Whether you’re feeding a family or cooking for one, you can update the serving settings above to reveal the required amount of ingredients.