Keto Pinwheel Cookies Recipe
Cook Time: 18 Minutes
Phase: Phase 1
0 1/4 tsp CINNAMON
2 oz Lily's Sugar Free Chocolate Chips
4 teaspoon Sucralose Based Sweetener (Sugar Substitute)
1 tsp Baking Powder (Straight Phosphate, Double Acting)
1 cup Whole Grain Soy Flour
2 tablespoon Unsalted Butter Stick
0 1/4 cup, chopped ENGLISH WALNUTS
4 oz CREAM CHEESE
2 tbsp Sour Cream (Cultured)
- Line two baking sheets with aluminum foil; set aside.
- In a bowl, with an electric mixer on low, mix cream cheese, butter, sour cream and sugar substitute until smooth, about 4 minutes. With the mixer still on low, sift flour and baking powder together and gradually add until dough pulls away from the side. Form dough into a rectangle, cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- While dough is chilling, combine walnuts, chocolate chips and cinnamon. Roll dough between two pieces of plastic wrap to a rectangle measuring 8 x11.
- Before removing the dough from the freezer, preheat oven to 350°F. Remove top layer of plastic wrap. Sprinkle chocolate-nut filling evenly over dough, leaving a 1/2-inch border along the longer side.
- Roll dough up jelly roll style, beginning with the long side and using bottom sheet of plastic wrap to help roll the dough into a cylinder. Place in freezer and chill for 10 minutes.
- Using a sharp knife, cut roll into 1/2-inch slices. Arrange slices on prepared baking sheets. Bake 18 minutes, or until lightly golden and set.
We love the idea of customizing this recipe to make it your own! If you add any ingredients, just be sure to keep an eye on net carbs.