Garden Frittata Recipe
Cook Time: 20 Minutes
Phase: Phase 2
3 tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
2 each Leeks
0 1/4 head, large (6-7" dia) Cauliflower
5 whole each Mushroom Pieces and Stems
8 large Egg (Whole)
2 tbsp Basil
0 1/2 tsp Rosemary (Dried)
3 tbsp Parmesan Cheese (Grated)
- Preheat broiler. Clean and prepare leeks, cut the white part only into thik slices. Coarsely chop the cauliflower and slice the mushrooms. Set all aside.
- Heat oil in a medium ovenproof skillet over medium heat. Add leeks and cauliflower; sauté until crisp-tender, about 10 minutes. Add mushrooms, cook 5 minutes, until mushrooms begin to give off liquid.
- Reduce heat to low. Pour eggs into skillet, stirring slightly. Add basil and rosemary, along with salt and pepper to taste. Cook, stirring frequently, until eggs begin to form small curds and set. Add cheese and lightly press into egg mixture with a spatula.
- Place skillet under broiler; cook until top is set but not brown, about 1 minute. Cool slightly.
- To remove frittata whole, tip skillet to one side and use a spatula to loosen edges. Slide onto a serving platter; cut into quarters and serve.
Whether you’re feeding a family or cooking for one, you can update the serving settings above to reveal the required amount of ingredients.