Frozen Chocolate Fudge Tart Recipe
Cook Time: 20 Minutes
Phase: Phase 2
0 1/2 Atkins Soy-Free Flour Mix
5 tbsp Cocoa Powder (Unsweetened)
0 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
7 tbsp Sucralose Based Sweetener (Sugar Substitute)
4 tablespoon Unsalted Butter Stick
3 oz Cream Cheese
4 oz Lily's Sugar Free Chocolate Chips
2 tsp Vanilla Extract
2 1/2 cup Heavy Cream
1 tsp dry Coffee (Instant Powder)
Use the Atkins recipe to make Atkins Soy-Free Flour Mix, you will need 1/2 cup.
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Cut a round of parchment paper to fit in the bottom of a 9-inch pie plate, spray pie plate with oil, and place parchment in the bottom.
- For the crust: In a food processor, pulse the 1/2 cup baking mix, 4 tablespoons cocoa powder, cinnamon and 3 tablespoons granular sugar substitute to combine, about 10 seconds. Add cold chopped butter and pulse until mixture resembles a coarse meal, about 30 seconds. Add cream cheese and pulse until mixture begins to come together, about 30 more seconds.
- Transfer dough to prepared 9-inch pie plate and pat into an even layer on bottom and sides. Prick the dough about 15 times with a fork and crimp edges decoratively. Cover lightly with aluminum foil and bake 10 minutes, until set. Uncover and bake 8-10 more minutes until light golden brown. Cool crust before filling.
- For the filling: Place chocolate and 1 teaspoon vanilla extract in a medium bowl. Heat one cup cream and instant coffee over medium-high heat until just about to boil, about 4 minutes. Pour over chocolate, let stand 3 minutes, then whisk until chocolate is melted. Pour into pie shell, smooth top and chill 30 minutes.
- In a medium bowl with an electric mixer on high speed, beat remaining cream, 4 tablespoons sugar substitute, 1 teaspoon vanilla extract and 1 tablespoon cocoa powder until medium peaks form, about 4 minutes. Spread over chocolate layer and freeze at least 2.5 hours or until firm. Remove from freezer 10 minutes before serving.
We love the idea of customizing this recipe to make it your own! If you add any ingredients, just be sure to keep an eye on net carbs.