Keto Crustless Broccoli Quiche Recipe
Cook Time: 60 Minutes
Phase: Phase 1
1 tsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
0 1/4 cup White Onion, raw, chopped
4 large Egg (Whole)
1 cup Half and Half Cream
1 cup, shredded Cheddar Cheese
0 1/2 cup Tap Water
0 1/4 tsp Thyme
0 1/4 tsp, leaves Oregano
0 1/2 tsp Salt
0 1/4 tsp Black Pepper
0 1/4 tsp Rosemary (Dried)
1 lb Broccoli Flower Clusters
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Brush a 9- or 10-inch pie plate with virgin olive oil.
- Heat oil in a small skillet over medium-high heat. Add diced white onion and cook until softened, about 3 minutes. Transfer to a medium bowl; let cool.
- Add eggs to onion and lightly beat. Whisk in half and half, 1/2 cup cheese, water, thyme, oregano, salt, pepper and rosemary to blend.
- Cover bottom of pie plate with broccoli. Pour egg mixture over it and sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese.
- Bake until a knife inserted in middle comes out clean and quiche is golden brown, 50 to 60 minutes. Alternatively, these may be baked in a greased muffin tin for 15-20 minutes until fully set. They make an easy on-the-go meal or snack.
If you decide to add other vegetables, be sure to incorporate their net carb count and cook them with the onion before putting in the oven.