Keto Chocolate Cloud Muffin Recipe
Cook Time: 1 Minutes
Phase: Phase 1
1 oz Cream Cheese
1 large Egg
1 tablespoon Vegetable Oil
2 Tbsp Vanilla Whey Protein
2 tsp Cocoa Powder (Unsweetened)
2 tsp Xylitol
0 1/4 tsp Baking Powder (Sodium Aluminum Sulfate, Double Acting)
0 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
0 1/8 tsp Salt
1 packet 100% Natural Stevia Sweetener
- Place cream cheese in a microwave safe mug. Heat for 10-15 seconds (enough to warm the cream cheese but not to fully melt it).
- Add the egg and oil whisking them into the cream cheese.
- In a small bowl mix to combine the whey protein powder, cocoa powder, xylitol, baking powder, cinnamon, and a pinch of salt and stevia (a whole packet may be too much or just right for your taste - you may need to experiment).
- Add the chocolate mixture to the cream cheese mixture in the cup; stir to combine. (Be sure to us a protein powder that has 1g NC or less per serving, one serving is about 1 oz).
- Heat the mug in the microwave for 1 min (microwave times vary so you may need to increase the time by 10-20 seconds if it does not cook through with 1 minute.) Remove muffin by turning over onto a plate. Run a knife around the inside of the mug to more easily release it.
We love the idea of customizing this naturally keto and low carb recipe to make it your own! If you add any ingredients, just be sure to keep an eye on net carbs.