Keto Caribbean Snapper with Green Sauce Recipe
Cook Time: 15 Minutes
Phase: Phase 1
5 tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1 medium (approx 2-3/4" long, 2-1/2" dia) Green Sweet Pepper
1 medium (approx 2-3/4" long, 2-1/2" dia) Sweet Red Peppers
0 1/2 cup, chopped Onions
1 tsp Salt
28 oz Snapper (Fish) (Mixed Species)
1 cup Cilantro (Coriander)
1 tsp Ginger
1 fruit (2" dia) Limes
- Heat oven to 400°F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil; set aside. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add chopped bell peppers and diced white onion; cook just until softened and lightly golden, about 5 minutes. Place fish on prepared baking sheet; sprinkle with 1/2 teaspoon salt.
- Divide pepper mixture over fish. Bake until fish flakes easily when pierced with a fork, 10 to 12 minutes.
- Meanwhile, process 4 tbsp olive oil, cilantro, chopped ginger, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and zest from the lime in a food processor or blender to a chunky puree.
- Transfer fish with vegetables to plates, top with sauce, and serve each fillet with a lime wedge.
Whether you’re feeding a family or cooking for one, you can update the serving settings above to reveal the required amount of ingredients.