Buffalo Chicken Wings
Cook Time: 20 Minutes
Phase: Phase 1
- 1 cup Vinegar (Cider)
- 0.5 cup Canola Vegetable Oil
- 0.5 tsp Black Pepper
- 0.5 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Salt
- 0.25 tsp Celery Salt
- 0.13 tsp Red or Cayenne Pepper
- 32 oz, with bone cooked (yield after bone removed) Chicken Wing
- 1 large Egg (Whole)
- 1 cup Mayonnaise
- 0.5 cup Sour Cream (Cultured)
- 1 medium (4-1/8" long) Scallions or Spring Onions
- 0.33 cup crumbled Blue or Roquefort Cheese
- 0.5 fl oz Fresh Lemon Juice
- For the wings: Preheat oven to 450F.
- Beat egg in a medium bowl. Add vinegar, oil, salt, pepper, garlic powder, celery salt and cayenne; stir until well combined. Dip chicken pieces into marinade and arrange on a large baking pan. Bake 30 minutes, turning and brushing with marinade several times, until wings are crisp.
- For the dipping sauce: While wings are cooking, mix mayonnaise, sour cream, blue cheese, scallion, lemon juice and garlic. Set aside until wings are done.
- Serve wings while hot with dipping sauce.