Keto Breakfast Mexi Peppers Recipe
Cook Time: 30 Minutes
Phase: Phase 1
2 medium (approx 2-3/4" long, 2-1/2" dia) SWEET RED PEPPERS La Cena Fine Foods, Ltd.
4 oz Pork and Beef Chorizo
4 ounce Ground Beef (80% Lean / 20% Fat)
0 1/4 cup, shredded CHEDDAR CHEESE Pineland Farms Potato Company Inc.
3 large Egg (Whole)
0 1/2 cup, chopped Onions
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a baking sheet with foil.
- Cook chorizo, stirring to break up lumps, until browned. Drain excess fat.
- Place chorizo and ground beef in mixing bowl and combine with the onion, cheese and eggs.
- Cut peppers in half lengthwise. Scoop out seeds and cut away ribs.
- Fill each pepper with one-quarter of the meat mixture. Place on the prepared baking sheet. Bake for 25-30 minutes and serve hot.
Whether you’re feeding a family or cooking for one, you can update the serving settings above to reveal the required amount of ingredients.