Keto Beef Huevos Rancheros on Canadian Bacon Recipe
Cook Time: 20 Minutes
Phase: Phase 1
6 ounce Ground Beef (80% Lean / 20% Fat)
0 1/2 cup Green Chili Peppers (Canned)
0 1/4 tsp Garlic Powder
1 tsp Chili Powder
0 1/4 tsp Cumin
0 1/4 tsp, leaves Oregano
0 1/4 tsp Salt
0 1/4 tsp Black Pepper
4 slice Canadian Bacon
4 large Egg (Whole)
0 1/2 cup, shredded Cheddar Cheese
4 sprig Cilantro
DIRECTIONSThe directions for this dish call for scrambled eggs, but you can also serve them fried or poached.
- In a greased medium skillet, brown the beef over medium heat.
- Stir in chiles, garlic powder, chili powder, cumin, oregano, salt and pepper. Cook 5-10 minutes to blend the flavors.
- Lay the Canadian bacon slices over the top of the beef mixture to warm. Remove pan from heat and set aside.
- In another skillet, scramble eggs until firm. Alternatively, pan fry each egg and place it on top of the beef mixture in step 5.
- Place 1 piece of Canadian bacon on each plate, top evenly with the beef mixture and the eggs. Sprinkle with cheese and chopped cilantro.
Whether you’re feeding a family or cooking for one, you can update the serving settings for this naturally keto and low carb recipe above to reveal the required amount of ingredients.