Atkins Pizza Dough Recipe
Cook Time: 30 Minutes
Phase: Phase 3
1 1/2 tsp baking powder, double acting, no added aluminum
2 Atkins Soy-Free Flour Mix
0 1/2 tsp table salt
1 1/8 cup tap water
3 Tbsp olive oil
Use the Atkins recipe to make Atkins Soy-Free Flour Mix for this recipe, you will need 2 cups. Save the remaining in an airtight container in the refrigerator for other recipes.
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Blend flour mix, baking powder and salt together in a large mixing bowl.
- Add water and olive oil, using a spoon or spatula to combine into a wet dough.
- Scrape dough onto a pizza pan and use wet fingers or a wet silicone spatula to spread into an even layer.
- Pre-bake crust at 425°F for 10 minutes.
- Add sauce, cheese and additional vegetables and meats if desired and reheat in the oven until cheese melts (about 5-10 minutes).
Whether you’re feeding a family or cooking for one, you can update the serving settings above to reveal the required amount of ingredients.