Almond Protein Pancakes
Cook Time: 10 Minutes
Phase: Phase 2
- 2 oz Vanilla Whey Protein
- 0.25 cup Almond Meal Flour
- 3 Tbsp Whole Grain Soy Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Powder (Straight Phosphate, Double Acting)
- 3 large Egg (Whole)
- 0.33 cup Large or Small Curd Creamed Cottage Cheese
DIRECTIONSServe with almond butter or sugar-free pancake syrup. Garnish with toasted almonds, if desired.
- Mix the protein powder (1oz is about 4 Tbsp), almond meal, soy flour and baking powder together. Whisk the eggs, then blend together with the cottage cheese (substitute cream cheese if cottage cheese is not on your accepted foods list).
- Heat a large nonstick skillet or griddle over medium heat. Lightly grease with butter or canola oil.
- Using about 1/4 cup per pancake, drop batter onto the skillet. When bubbles begin to form in the middle of each pancake, turn over and cook another 2 minutes or until firm.
- Repeat, keeping pancakes warm in the oven.