Almond Protein Pancakes with Blueberries
Cook Time: 10 Minutes
Phase: Phase 2
- 2 Tbsp Blanched Almond Flour
- 0.75 large Egg (Whole)
- 0.09375 cup dry Whole Grain Soy Flour
- 0.25 tsp Baking Powder (Straight Phosphate, Double Acting)
- 0.5 oz Large or Small Curd Creamed Cottage Cheese
- 2 Tbsp Vanilla Whey Protein
- 0.25 cup Fresh Blueberries
- Combine the almond flour, protein powder, soy flour and baking powder together. Stir in the beaten egg and cottage cheese until blended.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet or griddle over medium heat. Lightly grease with butter or canola oil.
- Using about 1/4 cup per pancake, drop batter onto the skillet. When bubbles begin to form in the middle of each pancake, turn over and cook another 2 minutes or until firm.
- Serve with blueberries Or add blueberries to the pancake batter before cooking.