Keto Gingery Grilled Chicken and Peaches Recipe
Cook Time: 20 Minutes
Phase: Phase 3
3 tbsp Red Wine Vinegar
2 1/2 tsp Ginger
2 tsp Rosemary
2 teaspoon Sucralose Based Sweetener (Sugar Substitute)
0 1/2 tsp Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
0 1/3 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
0 1/2 tsp Salt
24 oz Chicken Breast Filet, skinless
2 medium (2-1/2" dia) (approx 4 per lb) Peach
1 head Cos or Romaine Lettuce
1 cup, crumbled Feta Cheese
- Combine vinegar, minced ginger, minced rosemary, sugar substitute, pepper flakes and salt in a small bowl. Slowly whisk in oil in a steady stream until dressing thickens.
- Brush chicken with 1 tablespoons of dressing and let marinate for 1 hour. Set remaining dressing aside.
- Heat grill to medium-high after 50 minutes of marinating. Season chicken with salt and pepper and grill for 15 minutes, turning once halfway through cooking time, until just cooked through. Remove chicken from grill and place on a platter to rest.
- Place peaches, cut-side down, on grill for 5 minutes, until softened.
- Cut chicken on the diagonal into 1/3-inch thick slices. Cut each peach half into 4 slices.
- Toss greens with remaining dressing and divide on four plates. Top each salad with one-fourth of the chicken slices and one-fourth of the peach slices. Sprinkle with cheese.
Whether you’re feeding a family or cooking for one, you can update the serving settings above to reveal the required amount of ingredients.