If you have a hankering for a sweet treat but you’re following the Atkins 20, Atkins 40 or new Atkins 100 diet, never fear. You can stick to your low carb lifestyle and still enjoy the occasional dessert thanks to Atkins wide range of keto candy options. As a caveat, it’s important to remember that sweets should never replace whole food options such as veggies, protein, and healthy fats.
Read on for Atkins’ top picks for keto candy and low carb chocolate.
Atkins recently introduced a new blend of chocolate squares. These decadent squares make a perfectly portioned on-the-go low carb candy.
- Atkins Milk Chocolate Caramel Squares, the original chocolate square, feature gooey caramel encased in creamy milk chocolate. One square has 1g of protein, 1g of sugar, 5g of fiber, 2g of net carbs, and 140 calories.
Instead of heading to the vending machine, unwrap one of these chocolate bars.
- Atkins Caramel Nut Chew Bar is filled with caramel, peanuts, and nougat, and coated in chocolate. Each bar has 5g of protein, 1g of sugar, 6g of fiber, 2g of net carbs, and 130 calories.
- The tropical Atkins Chocolate Coconut Bar features moist coconut dunked in a thick layer of chocolate. Each treat contains 4g of protein, 1g of sugar, 9g of fiber, 2g of net carbs, and 170 calories.
- For a fluffier snack, opt for Atkins Chocolate Caramel Mousse Bar, which contains a chocolate mousse center, a layer of caramel, and a rich chocolate coating. Each bar features 3g of protein, 1g of sugar, 9g of fiber, 2g of net carbs, and 120 calories.
- Peanut lovers will go nuts for Atkins Peanut Caramel Cluster Bar. With a rich nougat center, caramel coating, and crunchy peanut toppings, one bar features 7g of protein, 1g of sugar, 6g of fiber, 3g of net carbs, and 140 calories.
- While not technically a chocolate bar, Atkins Nutty Fudge Brownie is sure to hit the spot for chocoholics. Bite into a chewy brownie filled with walnuts and topped with chocolate. Each brownie features 7g of protein, 0g of sugar, 6g of fiber, 2g of net carbs, and 170 calories.
Candy isn’t entirely off limits on the Atkins diet. Enjoy bites of decadence with this delicious low carb candy.
- Atkins Chocolate Candies contain rich chocolate dipped in a candy shell. One serving contains 1g of protein, 1g of sugar, 4g of fiber, 1g of net carbs, and 110 calories.
- If you like your candy with a satisfying crunch, you may prefer Atkins Chocolate Peanut Candies. You’ll find 4g of protein, 1g of sugar, 2g of fiber, 1g of net carbs, and 150 calories per serving.
- Go gourmet with Atkins Pecan Caramel Clusters, made with caramel and real roasted pecans, and dipped in chocolate. One cluster features 1g of protein, 1g of sugar, 8g of fiber, 2g of net carbs, and 120 calories.
- Atkins Chocolate Covered Almonds are the perfect snack to stave off hunger. Enjoy fresh roasted almonds with the sweet taste of chocolate. One serving contains 3g of protein, 1g of sugar, 1g of fiber, 2g of net carbs, and 140 calories.
- Atkins Peanut Butter Cups—made with creamy milk chocolate and savory peanut butter—are sure to satisfy your sweet tooth. One cup contains 2g of protein, 0g of sugar, 4g of fiber, 2g of net carbs, and 160 calories.