Very Simple Chocolate Mousse Recipe
Cook Time: 0 Minutes
Phase: Phase 1
2 Tbsp Cocoa Powder
1 tbsp Sucralose Based Sweetener (Sugar Substitute)
1 dash Salt
2 tsp Vanilla Extract
0 1/2 cup Heavy Cream
- In a small bowl combine the cocoa powder, granular sugar substitute, and salt. Mix to combine then add the vanilla. Measure out the cream and add 2 teaspoons from the 1/2 cup of cream to the cocoa powder, mixing to create a smooth paste.
- In a medium bowl, whip the remaining cream by hand or with a hand mixer until medium peaks form. Add the vanilla chocolate mixture and whip until combined.
- Yields 1 1/8 cups. Each serving is a slightly heaping 1/4 cup. Serve immediately in a chilled dessert bowl.
- Add another 1-2 teaspoons sucralose for a sweeter mousse.
- Add 1 tablespoon peanut flour/powder (adding negligable net carbs) when you add in the chocolate for peanut butter chocolate mousse.
- Swirl in sugar free chocolate chips or cacao nibs for a richer chocolate flavor and crunchy texture.
We love the idea of customizing this recipe to make it your own! If you add any ingredients, just be sure to keep an eye on net carbs.