Molten Chocolate Cake Recipe
Cook Time: 8 Minutes
Phase: Phase 2
6 tablespoon Unsalted Butter Stick
2 large Egg Yolk
2 oz Baking Chocolate Squares
1 Tbsp Whole Grain Soy Flour
2 large Egg (Whole)
0 1/3 cup Sucralose Based Sweetener (Sugar Substitute)
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Generously grease four 6-ounce custard cups with butter and dust with sugar substitute. Place cups on a baking sheet.
- Place butter and chocolate in a double boiler over medium heat and cook until just melted, about 3 minutes (or 1 minute in a microwave on high). Remove from heat and let cool to room temperature.
- Pour chocolate mixture into a large bowl; add soy flour and stir until just combined. Set aside
- In a large bowl, beat eggs, egg yolks, sugar substitute and vanilla with an electric mixer on high speed until almost firm peaks form, about 4 minutes.
- In three additions, fold egg mixture into chocolate mixture.
- Divide batter in cups. Bake 8-9 minutes until a toothpick inserted near edge comes out clean and inserted in center comes out with some batter.
- Cool 3 minutes. Run knife around edge, turn upside down to release onto serving plates. Serve immediately. Makes 4 servings.
We love the idea of customizing this recipe to make it your own! If you add any ingredients, just be sure to keep an eye on net carbs.