Keto Mini Chocolate Chip Muffins Recipe
Cook Time: 15 Minutes
Phase: Phase 2
0 2/3 cup Almond Flour, Blanched
0 1/2 cup Sucralose Based Sweetener (Sugar Substitute)
0 1/3 cup Coconut Flour
1 tsp Baking Powder (Straight Phosphate, Double Acting)
0 3/4 tsp Xanthan Gum
0 1/4 tsp Salt
0 1/2 cup Sour Cream (Cultured)
2 tablespoon Unsalted Butter Stick
2 tbsp Heavy Cream
1 fl oz Tap Water
2 tsp Vanilla Extract
4 oz Lily's Sugar Free Chocolate Chips
- Heat oven to 350°F. Grease 24 mini muffin wells, or line with mini muffin paper liners.
- In a bowl, combine almond flour, sugar substitute, coconut flour, baking powder, xanthan gum, and salt.
- In another bowl, whisk sour cream, melted butter, heavy cream, water and vanilla to combine.
- Add the sour cream mixture to the flour mixture. Stir until well combined. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Fill muffin wells evenly with a scant 1 tablespoon per muffin. Bake 20 minutes, or until lightly browned on top and toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool muffins in pans for 5 minutes, then turn out onto wire racks to cool completely.
We love the idea of customizing this recipe to make it your own! If you add any ingredients, just be sure to keep an eye on net carbs.