Keto Ham and Swiss Cheese Frittata Recipe
Cook Time: 25 Minutes
Phase: Phase 1
1 tablespoon Unsalted Butter Stick
2 tbsp chopped Onions
0 1/2 medium (approx 2-3/4" long, 2-1/2" dia) Sweet Red Peppers
8 oz, boneless, cooked Fresh Ham
3 tbsp Parsley
9 large Egg (Whole)
0 1/4 cup Heavy Cream
0 1/4 cup Tap Water
0 1/2 tsp Salt
0 1/2 tsp Italian Seasoning
1 cup, shredded Swiss Cheese
- Heat broiler.
- Melt butter in a large nonstick, oven safe, skillet over medium-high heat; add white onion, diced pepper, cubed ham and half the parsley. Cook 5 minutes, until onion is softened.
- Combine eggs, cream, water, salt, Italian seasoning and half the cheese.
- Add egg mixture to pan. Cook, stirring constantly, until the eggs form soft, creamy small curds, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat; sprinkle remaining cheese over top of eggs.
- Place skillet under broiler; cook until cheese is bubbly and golden, about 3 minutes. Cool slightly.
- To remove frittata whole, tip skillet to one side and use a spatula to loosen edges. Slide onto a serving platter; top with remaining parsley.
- Cut into wedges.
Whether you’re feeding a family or cooking for one, you can update the serving settings above to reveal the required amount of ingredients.