Keto Grilled Salmon Burgers with Dill Sauce Recipe
Cook Time: 6 Minutes
Phase: Phase 1
0 1/8 cup, chopped Red Onions
0 3/4 tsp BLACK PEPPER
16 oz, boneless, raw SALMON
1 fl oz Fresh Lemon Juice
1 17/48 tsp fresh Dill
4 oz CREAM CHEESE
0 3/4 tsp SALT
2 tsp Lemon Zest
1 large Egg (Whole)
0 1/2 cup HEAVY CREAM
- Preheat grill to high. Zest and juice the lemon, set aside.
- Place salmon in a food processor and pulse until well-chopped, about 30 seconds.
- In a medium bowl, mix salmon with onion, juice, zest, egg, 1/2 tsp salt and 1/2 tsp pepper until just-combined (do not over-mix). Form into four patties and chill in the freezer while preparing the sauce. For sauce:
- In a small saucepan on medium-high heat, melt cream cheese with heavy cream, about 3 minutes.
- Turn off heat and stir in dill, 1/4 tsp salt and 1/4 tsp pepper. Set aside.
- Spray grill oil spray and cook patties covered until just cooked through, about 3 minutes per side. A fish grilling cage can help to ensure that these salmon burgers stay intact. Alternately, they can be pan fried. Serve topped with sauce.
Whether you’re feeding a family or cooking for one, you can update the serving settings above to reveal the required amount of ingredients.