Freezer Ready Keto Teriyaki Tuna Steaks with Vegetables Recipe
Cook Time: 6 Minutes
Phase: Phase 1
1 tsp SESAME OIL The Hain Celestial Group, Inc.
1 tsp BLACK PEPPER Finlay Extracts & Ingredients USA, Inc.
1 1/3 tbsp BUTTER, UNSALTED Bruno's Supermarkets, Inc.
1 tsp SRIRACHA HOT CHILI SAUCE Kikkoman Sales USA, Inc.
1 1/2 lb Skipjack Tuna (Fish)
0 1/3 fl oz Tap Water
4 tsp Soy Sauce (Tamari)
0 1/2 tsp SALT Morton Salt, Inc.
3 cup Broccoli and Cauliflower, Frozen, Kroger
- Heat grill to high, or heat broiler.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine soy sauce and sesame oil. Brush each tuna steak liberally with the sauce. Let stand until grill is ready. Grill tuna 1 minute on each side. Transfer to a platter. The tuna will be rare.
- In a small bowl, combine 2 tbsp of the teriyaki glaze, 2 tsp water and garlic chili pepper sauce. Using a resealable freezer and microwave safe plastic container, place 1 tuna steak in each container. You will need 4 plastic containers.
- Spoon about 1/2 tablespoon teriyaki mixture over each tuna steak. Place 3/4 cup of the frozen vegetables in the other section of each container, and top each with 1 piece of butter. Seal, and freeze. (The tuna can be stored, frozen, for up to 1 month.)
- When ready to serve, slightly open one corner of container to vent. Microwave on high until hot, 4 to 5 minutes. Let stand in microwave 1 minute before serving.
Whether you’re feeding a family or cooking for one, you can update the serving settings above to reveal the required amount of ingredients.