Keto Fluffy Flax Waffles Recipe
Cook Time: 10 Minutes
Phase: Phase 1
0 1/8 cup Coconut Milk Unsweetened
2 large Egg (Whole)
1 tbsp Canola Vegetable Oil
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
0 1/2 cup Organic 100% Whole Ground Golden Flaxseed Meal
1 oz Vanilla Whey Protein
0 1/2 tsp Baking Powder (Straight Phosphate, Double Acting)
1 tbsp Sucralose Based Sweetener (Sugar Substitute)
0 1/8 tsp Nutmeg (Ground)
0 1/8 tsp Salt
- Preheat a non-stick waffle maker. Spray wells with non-stick spray just before pouring in the batter.
- Combine 2 Tbsp coconut milk, eggs, oil and vanilla in a small bowl. Mix thoroughly with a fork for about 1 minute.
- Add the flax meal, protein powder, baking powder, granular sugar substitute, nutmeg and salt. Mix thoroughly for 1-2 minutes.
- Pour 1/2 of batter into the waffle maker (it should fill 4 waffle slots). Otherwise, simply fill with batter according to your waffle maker then equally divide the cooked waffles into two servings once cooked.
- Cook for 3-5 minutes until golden brown and set. Or follow your waffle maker instructions.
- Serve with a pad of butter and sugar-free pancake syrup. If you are in Phase 2 or higher add fresh berries!
Whether you’re feeding a family or cooking for one, you can update the serving settings above to reveal the required amount of ingredients.