Bittersweet Chocolate Brownie Drops Recipe
Cook Time: 10 Minutes
Phase: Phase 3
2 Tbsp 100% Stone Ground Whole Wheat Pastry Flour
2 Tbsp Whole Grain Soy Flour
0 1/4 tsp Baking Powder (Straight Phosphate, Double Acting)
3 oz Unsweetened Baking Chocolate Squares
6 tbsp Heavy Cream
2 tablespoon Unsalted Butter Stick
2 large Egg (Whole)
0 3/4 cup Sucralose Based Sweetener (Sugar Substitute)
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or aluminum foil.
- In a large bowl, whisk 2 tbsp flour, soy flour and baking powder.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt chocolate, cream and butter for 1 to 2 minutes, until butter is melted and chocolate has softened. Let stand 2 minutes and stir until smooth. You can also do this step on the stovetop.
- With an electric mixer on medium speed, beat eggs and sugar substitute until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes. Gradually beat the slightly warm chocolate mixture into the egg mixture until well-blended, about 1 minute. Turn mixer speed down to low and mix in flour mixture just combined.
- Drop slightly rounded teaspoonfuls of dough onto prepared sheet. Bake 5 to 6 minutes, until just set but still soft on top. Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
We love the idea of customizing this recipe to make it your own! If you add any ingredients, just be sure to keep an eye on net carbs.