Baked Tofu with Red Bell Pepper, Broccoli and Peanut Sauce Recipe
Cook Time: 22 Minutes
Phase: Phase 2
28 oz Firm Silken Tofu
2 tbsp Canola Vegetable Oil
3 tbsp Soy Sauce Tamari
2 medium (approx 2-3/4" long, 2-1/2" dia) Sweet Red Peppers
2 cup chopped Broccoli
2 serving Natural Creamy Peanut Butter 1/3 Less Sodium & Sugar
2 serving Natural Peanut Butter Creamy
1 1/2 fl oz Lime Juice
3 tsp Chili Garlic Sauce
2 tsp No Calorie Sweetener
0 1/4 cup Cilantro (Coriander)
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- Combine 2 Tbsp tamari soy sauce and 2 Tbsp oil, set aside.
- Cut tofu into 6 rectangles, brush with soy and oil mixture. Place on baking pan.
- Add peppers and broccoli to baking pan and brush with soy and oil mixture. Bake for 10 minutes, turn tofu pieces over and continue to bake for an additional 12 minutes till tofu is browned and vegetables are softened.
- While tofu and vegetable are baking, combine, peanut butter, lime juice, 1 Tbsp tamari, chili garlic sauce and sugar substitute in a sauce pan over low heat until warmed through.
- Toss baked tofu and vegetables with sauce and serve immediately with cilantro on top.
Whether you’re feeding a family or cooking for one, you can update the serving settings above to reveal the required amount of ingredients.