Baked Salmon with Bok Choy and Red Bell Pepper Purée Recipe
Cook Time: 10 Minutes
Phase: Phase 1
2 tbsp Light Olive Oil
1 tablespoon Unsalted Butter Stick
20 oz, boneless, raw Salmon
0 1/4 tsp Salt
0 1/4 tsp Black Pepper
24 oz Bok Choy, raw
0 1/2 tsp Lemon Zest
3 oz Deli-Sliced Roasted Bell Pepper Strips
2 oz Salsa
- Heat oven to 475°F.
- Place olive oil and butter in an oven-safe skillet large enough to hold fish in a single layer or rimmed baking sheet. Place in oven 3 minutes, until butter melts.
- Season fish with salt and pepper. Place fish flesh side down in prepared skillet or pan. Bake 10 minutes, turning carefully once halfway through cooking time, until just cooked through. Remove from skillet; tent with foil to keep warm.
- Add chopped bok choy and lemon peel to skillet or pan. Stir to coat with oil in pan.
- Place in oven 1 minute, until leaves are wilted and stems are warmed through.
- Purée peppers and salsa in a blender for 30 seconds. Divide greens on four plates; top each with a piece of fish. Place a dollop of purée over each piece of fish.
Whether you’re feeding a family or cooking for one, you can update the serving settings above to reveal the required amount of ingredients.