Keto Asparagus Wrapped in Chili Spiced Bacon Recipe
Cook Time: 12 Minutes
Phase: Phase 1
24 spear ASPARAGUS
1 tsp CHILI POWDER
0 1/2 teaspoon Sucralose Based Sweetener (Sugar Substitute)
4 slice BACON
- Soak 16 wooden toothpicks in warm water for 20 minutes.
- Preheat grill. Place a sheet of wax paper on a sheet pan and set aside. Combine the chili powder and sugar substitute in a small bowl.
- Cut bacon strips in 1/2. Lay them on the sheet pan and dust with the chili powder mixture.
- Wrap three asparagus spears together with one slice of bacon (with the dusted side facing towards the asparagus); securing each end with a toothpick. You should have 8 packets.
- Grill uncovered over medium-low heat for 12 minutes turning halfway through or until bacon is crisp.
- Discard toothpicks and serve immediately. Each serving is 2 wraps.
<p>Whether you’re feeding a family or cooking for one, you can update the serving settings above to reveal the required amount of ingredients for this naturally keto and low carb recipe.</p>