Turkey and Spinach Enchiladas Recipe
Cook Time: 35 Minutes
Phase: Phase 2
1 10 oz package Frozen Chopped Spinach
8 oz Turkey Back Meat (Fryer-Roasters, Cooked, Roasted)
0 1/2 cup Sour Cream (Cultured)
0 3/4 tsp Cumin
2 cup, shredded Monterey Jack Cheese
0 1/4 cup Green Chili Peppers (Canned)
6 tortilla Low Carb Tortillas
8 oz Salsa
1 serving Original Canola Cooking Spray
- Heat oven to 350°F and spray a 9- by 13-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine spinach, turkey, sour cream, cumin, 1 cup of the cheese and 2 tablespoons of the green chilies.
- Lay tortillas on a work surface and place about 1/2 cup of the spinach mixture on each; roll the tortillas to encase the filling and place seam-side down in prepared pan.
- Spoon salsa over the enchiladas; sprinkle with remaining cup cheese and remaining 2 tablespoons chilies. Cover pan with foil and bake until enchiladas are heated through and bubbling, 25 to 30 minutes.
- Remove foil and place pan briefly under the broiler to brown tops of the enchiladas slightly. Serve hot, with more salsa, sour cream and chilies on the side if desired.
Whether you’re feeding a family or cooking for one, you can update the serving settings above to reveal the required amount of ingredients.