Keto Tiramisu Protein Truffles Recipe
Cook Time: 0 Minutes
Phase: Phase 1
0 1/2 tsp Espresso, instant powder
4 Tbsp CREAM CHEESE, ORIGINAL
6 tbsp Lily's Sugar Free Chocolate Chips
4 Tbsp Mascarpone Cheese
0 1/3 Tbsp COCONUT OIL
1 scoop (1 scoop= 31 g) Quest Vanilla Milkshake Protein Powder
0 1/2 tsp Cinnamon, ground
- Cream together the softened cream and mascarpone cheeses.
- Add the protein powder, espresso powder and cinnamon. Blend together
- Line a baking sheet that will fit in your freezer with parchment paper (or use a silicone mold with at least 9 wells). Measure out 1 tablespoon balls of the cheese and protein mixture, drop on the parchment paper, and place in the freezer for 30 minutes.
- Heat chocolate and coconut oil at 30 second intervals until melted in a microwave safe glass bowl (or heat very gently in a small bowl fit to another pan filled with 1/2-inch of water). Stir until fully melted. Place a piece of parchment paper onto another sheet pan, set aside.
- Remove the balls from the freezer, remove one piece at time and using two forks dip and roll each portion in the chocolate and place them on the sheet pan. Once all are coated place them into the refrigerator to harden for 30 minutes. Once hardened store the balls in the refrigerator in an air tight container for up to one week.
We love the idea of customizing this recipe to make it your own! If you add any ingredients, just be sure to keep an eye on net carbs.