Tamari-Lemon Pork Loin with Snap Peas Recipe
Cook Time: 45 Minutes
Phase: Phase 2
1 fruit (2-1/8" dia) Lemon
1 clove Garlic
4 tbsp Tamari Soybean Sauce
3 tsp The Original Worcestershire Sauce
1 tsp Sesame Oil
14 oz Pork Loin (Tenderloin)
6 oz Snow or Sugar Snap Peas
1 tablespoon Olive Oil
0 1/4 tsp Black Pepper
0 1/4 tsp Salt
- Preheat oven to 375 ºF. Juice lemon into a medium bowl and discard seeds; set aside. Finely chop garlic and add to the bowl with the lemon juice. Add the tamari sauce, Worcestershire sauce, sesame oil and ¼ teaspoon each of salt and pepper. Place HALF of the marinade into a small bowl and reserve for later use.
- Pat dry pork tenderloin with paper towels and slice into ½-inch rounds. Add the pork to the medium bowl and coat each piece with the marinade. Let the pork marinate for 10 minutes.
- While the pork is marinating, remove the ends from the snap peas and discard ends.
- Remove the pork from the marinade (discard marinade )and evenly place the pork on a sheet pan lined with foil and roast in the oven for 8 to 10 minutes or until desired doneness. (USDA recommends cooking pork to a minimum of 145°F)
- Heat a medium non-stick sauté pan over medium-high heat and add 1 tablespoon of olive oil. When the oil is hot, add the snap peas and sauté for 3 to 5 minutes or until fork tender. Season with a pinch of salt and pepper and mix to combine.
- In the center of two plates, place the snap peas and pork tenderloin. Serve the reserved marinade as a dipping sauce in a small ramekin. Enjoy!
Whether you’re feeding a family or cooking for one, you can update the serving settings above to reveal the required amount of ingredients.