Lime Panna Cotta Recipe
Cook Time: 0 Minutes
Phase: Phase 2
1 package (1 oz) Gelatin Powder (Unsweetened)
3 1/2 fl oz Tap Water
2 cup Heavy Cream
0 1/3 cup Spenda Cup for Cup
2 oz DaVinci Gourmet - Sugar Free Syrup (Hazelnut, Vanilla, etc.)
1 Tbsp Lime Juice
0 1/4 cup, chopped Hazelnuts Filberts
- Spray six 6-ounce molds or dessert cups with cooking spray. Set aside.
- In small bowl, sprinkle gelatin over 3 tablespoons of water. Let sit 5 minutes, until softened. Juice and zest the lime.
- Meanwhile, in medium saucepan oven medium heat, combine remaining 1/4 cup water, cream, 1/4-cup sugar substitute, syrup, 2 tbsp zest and juice and bring to a boil to allow ingredients to blend. Remove from heat , add in gelatin and continue to stir until fully melted.
- Divide mixture among prepared molds. Cover with plastic wrap to prevent skin from forming and refrigerate 4 hours or overnight.
- Turn out molds onto serving plates, sprinkle with hazelnuts and garnish with additional zest.
Whether you’re feeding a family or cooking for one, you can update the serving settings above to reveal the required amount of ingredients.