Firecracker Popsicles Recipe
Cook Time: 0 Minutes
Phase: Phase 2
1 cup Blueberries
2 tbsp Xylitol
1 serving Stevia
1 cup Raspberries
1 cup Coconut Milk (canned)
0 1/2 tsp Coconut Extract
- Puree the blueberries with 2 teaspoons xylitol and a pinch of stevia, set aside in a small bowl.
- Puree the raspberries with 2 teaspoons xylitol and a pinch of stevia, set aside in a small bowl. If the raspberries are not very sweet add additional stevia to taste.
- In a small bowl combine the coconut milk with 2 teaspoons xylitol, a pinch of stevia and 1/2 teaspoon of either coconut or vanilla extract.
- Layer the popsicle mold: Start with the coconut milk, add 2-3 tablespoons then add a couple of tablespoons of each of the raspberry and blueberry purees, layering as you go. Once the popsicle is filled to about 1/2-inch from the top, take a knife, stick it in the center and gently swirl the knife to get the firecracker effect.
- Freeze for at least 3 hours. May be kept frozen for up to 1 month. To release from the molds, run hot water over the molds until they slip off easily; about 5-10 seconds.
We love the idea of customizing this recipe to make it your own! If you add any ingredients, just be sure to keep an eye on net carbs.