Endulgent Ice Cream Pie Recipe
Cook Time: 15 Minutes
Phase: Phase 4
0 3/4 cup Whole Grain Soy Flour
0 1/2 cup Almond Meal Flour
2 tbsp Cocoa Powder (Unsweetened)
0 3/4 cup Sucralose Based Sweetener (Sugar Substitute)
1 large Egg
1 large Egg Yolk
4 tablespoon Unsalted Butter Stick
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
12 serving Sweet Freedom No Sugar Added Chocolate Ice Cream
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Whisk together soy mix, almond flour, cocoa powder and sugar substitute. Add egg, egg yolk, melted butter and vanilla. With an electric mixer on low speed, beat ingredients until a dough forms, about 2 minutes (dough will be soft and sticky).
- Using hands, pat dough into a 9-inch pie plate, pressing onto bottom and sides. Crimp or trim off edges, and chill in freezer 10 minutes.
- Generously prick dough all over with a fork. Bake 15 to 17 minutes, until golden brown. Cool completely.
- Spoon ice cream into crust; smooth top. Freeze until firm, about 1 to 2 hours. Before serving, allow pie to thaw at room temperature for 5 minutes.
- Top with sugar-free chocolate and caramel sauce and sprinkle with chopped nuts if desired. Additionally, you could mix fresh blueberries or a couple of tablepoons of fresh jam into the icecream before freezing. Don't forget to add in the extra g NC if you do!
We love the idea of customizing this recipe to make it your own! If you add any ingredients, just be sure to keep an eye on net carbs.