Chocolate Mudslide Recipe
Cook Time: 10 Minutes
Phase: Phase 2
1 cup Heavy Cream
8 tbsp Hershey's Sugar Free Chocolate Syrup
0 1/2 cup Tap Water
3 tbsp Cocoa Powder (Unsweetened)
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- In a medium saucepan combine cream, 1/2 cup syrup, water and cocoa powder.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat.
- Reduce heat to low; cook, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in vanilla.
- Pour mixture into two ice cube trays. Freeze 2 hours.
- Before serving transfer cubes into a food processor and process until mixture is finely chopped and slushy. Serve immediately.
We love the idea of customizing this recipe to make it your own! If you add any ingredients, just be sure to keep an eye on net carbs.